Each function has a certain set of properties which distinguish it from the other functions. Knowing these properties, you can learn to recognize the "signature" of a function, showing through a person's speech.
There are three characteristics that differentiate one function from another:
- Dimension (one-, two-, three-or four-dimensional).
- Sign ("plus" or "minus").
- Track (vital or mental).
Combination of these three properties determine the location of a function in a specific TIM model and its distinctive features related to information processing.
- Function 1 - mental track, four-dimensional
- Function 2 - mental track, three-dimensional
- Function 3 - mental track, two-dimensional
- Function 4 - mental track, one-dimensional
- Function 5 - vital track, one-dimensional
- Function 6 - vital track, two-dimensional
- Function 7 - vital track, three-dimensional
- Function 8 - vital track, four-dimensional
The sign of a function depends on affiliation of the particular TIM model to one of the so-called octavе social progress rings.
- TIMs that belong to the so called right-hand social progress ring (IL, SE, ET, LF, FR, TP, PS, RI), have the "plus" sign at their function 1.
- TIMs that belong to the left hand social progress ring (ES, LI, FL, TE, PT, RF,IR, SP), have the "minus" sign at their function 1.
As for signs of other functions, all functions of same color have the same sign. It is easy to determine the sign of any function for a given TIM, if you remember the sign of the function 1 of this TIM's model.
Eglit IM ©